What We Do
Educational Advocacy and Consulting is an advocacy consulting firm dedicated to assisting families whose children are in need of identification, support, and assistance with services from their school districts..
- Free 30-minute consultations
- Attendance at IEP, 504, domain, and all types of meetings.
- Classroom observations
- Communication with school personnel
- Determination of eligibility
- Development of IEP Goals
- Phone consults
- Behavior Intervention Plans
- Referrals to outside providers, i.e. psychologists, social workers,
speech therapists, psychiatrists, OT, ABA therapists, etc.
- Guest speaking engagements to parent groups and professional organizations
- Collaboration with private therapeutic schools